- Skills and knowledge acquired through Development, Technical Lead, or Project Management. The skills to include: Project Management, Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management, Systems Integration, Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies, Quality Assurance and Testing, Requirements Gathering, and Systems Analysis and Design
- Strong history and track record of completing quality projects on time, as well as a proven track record in coaching and mentoring others to success
- Project planning and progress monitoring including budget control and milestone control; issue and risk management
- Excellent presentation skills and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to anticipate and build contingency plans
- Expert problem solving skills
- Project Management skills including: Estimating, Scope Management, Budget Management, Time Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Issue/Conflict Resolution, Communication Management, Quality Management, Testing Plans, Training Plans, Team Management
- Strong coaching and project management experience
- Five (5) years project delivery experience or management of large projects as a Lead Developer, Lead Business Analyst or Senior Project Manager, specific to .Net
- Experience managing teams delivering IT implementations and involving multiple software application integrators
- Knowledge of application development and system architecture
- Business analysisz techniques
Required Candidate profileExperience in Project Management
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 19,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Electronics, Computers, B.Com - Commerce, Diploma - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Post Graduation Not Required, MCA - Computers, MBA/PGDM - Information Technology, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, Electronics & Embedded Technology, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Phoenix Human Capital Pvt. Ltd.
The service offerings like Executive Search, Leadership Search, RPO, Project Support and more are designed to meet the talent requirements at optimistic cost within the given frame of time.
With proven strengths in sectors like IT, Telecom, FMCG/D, BFSI, Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Health Care, Hospitality and EMPI, the organisation strengthens its relationships in the Industry through its innovative and professional solutions & services.
Contact Company:Phoenix Human Capital Pvt. Ltd.