Role: Project Coordinator
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3 + years as Project Coordinator, handling minimum 2 projects simultaneously
Languages : English, Kannada, Hindi,
Qualification : Any Degree (with technical Knowledge)
Gender : Female Married
Working days : 6 days a week
Package : 4 - 5 L per annum
Willingness to travel will be plus point.
Roles & responsibilities of the individual
The candidate must be self-driven, proactive passionate and quality conscious. Pro-activeness and
Responsibility are two necessary attributes. He/she must also be able to lead a team, maintain a cohesive
relationship with the members of the team and also the upper management. He/she is also responsible for
costumer satisfaction, work assignment, issue resolution tracking, delivery of finished projects to customers
and adherence to the process.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Planning with risk analysis and necessary preparation before the task execution.
• Create and assign and priorities tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management through
• Explaining the developers on the features to be implemented with help of Functional Consultant if
• Ensure that the estimation process is carried on with the development team and come up with the
• Executive and monitor project progress and unblock if there is any blockers any issues that arise.
Escalate to Project Manager if required.
• Identify Risk during execution and escalate to Project Manager and provide relevant information as
• Organizing, attending and participating in internal team meetings
• Capturing MOM and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Review completeness in task and test cases and monitor logs in the tasks.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all team participants
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately
• Ensuring project deadlines are met without deviating.
• Ability to understand Functional Specification and the Product Requirement.
• Ability to create Project documentation which includes Excel & Word - MIS reports, Ganttsbilities
NORTH KARNATAKA CANDIDATES ARE PREFFERED AND WILLING TO WORK FROM OFFICE
Salary: 1,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:DBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PHOENIX IT CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED
A 12 years old company & is one of the fastest growing IT Services, provides architecture and technology consulting for Application Development and Maintenance, through expert design and advisory services. These services renew existing application landscapes, in addition to delivering new applications based on next-generation architecture, Consulting, Recruitment and Outsourcing Company from India with offices currently in Bangalore (HQ) and New Delhi. We facilitate our clients to be the best in their respective fields by utilizing state-of-the-art technology, Services and solutions. While suggesting or implementing any new concept for a particular business, we Foresee all the impacts of that concept on that specific business.
Contact Company:PHOENIX IT CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED